Baker Framework 4.3 major features include:
- Full compatibility with iOS 8
- Full cleanup of the code, move to ARC and move to modern Objective-C syntax
- Support for categories in the shelf view
- Full support as a Universal app
- Newsstand icon is now updated dynamically
- Autoplay on UIWebView is now allowed
- Settings are now defined in the
settings.plistfile instead of code
- Change to the way the header in the shelf view works
- Many new config settings to customize the shelf
- Thanks to @pieterclaerhout, @tobiasstrebitzer and @feralbob.
- Special thanks to Nick and Tobias from MagLoft for helping out on the GitHub repo and enhancements as well as Pieter from Twixl Media for churning out much of this 4.3 release. Just goes to show how much the Baker Partners rock!
Baker Framework publications use the HPub 1.0 specification.
Help us, spread the news!